View Single Post
Old 21 November 2017, 09:18   #37
pierini1

yes, now EVERYTHING perfectly works.

You know, it wasn't my fault because i could not know PORT 1 does not work and PORT 2 does.
Yes, it is right you DAMIEND told me this:
Quote:
Also, with virtually all games, the joystick for player 1 is in Port 2... so making all those changes to Port 1 is a bit pointless...
so it could be my fault because i did not understand the truth you told me about PORT1 and PORT2 but fault does not belong to me anymore because there was an other user, someone called FOEBANE who told me this:
Quote:
Pierini1, I can confirm to you that Port 1 was almost always used for the mouse for Workbench and games that used the mouse, and that Port 2 was always for the joystick, at least in my experience of real hardware. Most games stick to this configuration, so no need to change Port 1 at all.
Also, if you have configurations in "Configurations" on the left, then click on the one you want to change, click Load, make the changes in the other sections, then go back to "Configurations" and click Save, it really is as simple as that. As an aid, WinUAE's window title bar will indicate which configuration you have loaded, if any.
so i did not know what to think and especially i made no attempts to set up PORT 2.
Also i have never known nothing about virtualized games and their ports.

Quote:
My advise to you, for what it's worth... if you are using a Windows OS, stick with the best i.e. WinUAE
Well, i think WINFELLOW is as good as WINUAE, maybe WINFELLOW could be better on my old XP HOME EDITION pc....

AND I WANNA THANK YOU YOU DAMIEND BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN THE MOST ACTIVE AND HELPFUL USER IN HERE.
OTHER USERS DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HELP ME....
I'D LIKE TO RETURN YOUR HELP SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RETURN IT.

Last edited by pierini1; 21 November 2017 at 10:19.

Page generated in 0.09082 seconds with 11 queries