View Single Post
Old 14 July 2018, 00:01   #112
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsak View Post
Only thing I'm worried is people thinking that these are the 'normal' ways to beat each stage (your near perfect score-run playthrough requires some serious gaming balls to pull off)!
You should give a big warning to kids not to try this at home
You should record your own playthrough showing how the levels are meant to be played - The slow but safer way to complete the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsak View Post
Oh and psst, you can improve your score on some of the earlier stages also
Any big improvements? I know many levels can be completed 1-2 seconds faster and level 32 is one I can do much better now. I can do this level with 42 seconds left. I also kill the blue blobs instead of the red ones for a slightly higher score.

1 second is worth 10 points and overall I think I can play through the game 100 seconds faster at most. This will just give me 1000 more points (.. and maybe I can get 500 more points for killing blue blobs too). This is cool, but not sure if a 1500 higher score is worth the time recording a better longplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopoCop View Post
Did hipoonios make a longplay of Worthy? I can't see it on his YT channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydos View Post
Yeah, I would also like to know where to find hipoonios' video!
I recorded a longplay the same day the game was released. But wanted (and was suggested) to wait a few weeks before uploading. I had planned to upload today as today it is one month since game was released. But hear now the physical release was a bit delayed so maybe better to wait a little more?

Last edited by hipoonios; 14 July 2018 at 00:40.

Page generated in 0.04660 seconds with 11 queries