View Single Post
Old 15 May 2018, 18:42   #7
Amifan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
Don't bother, it's a pain and in the end adds bulk and problems to your setup.
I have dealt with up and down step converters for a large part of my life and little by little I have turned to convert my stuff, where applicable, to run on 110/240 indistinctly by changing the power supplies.

In the case of the Amiga, with an adapter, you could adapt a PC PSU to run with it and could be your cheapest solution. An adapter pre-made bought fro m Steady would be a light, small package that would be cheap to ship and give you no customs issue.

With that said, I have at least one 220V Amiga PSU I have absolutely no need for and will gladly send it to you for shipping costs only. I will send you a private message now to talk about this.

Los hermanos rioplatenses amigueros deben ayudarse
Hola, veo que eres argentino, gracias por tu mensaje y el consejo, lei tambien tu mensaje privado - Yo ya tuve una Amiga 500 hace muchos años y luego la vendí - La usé como 15 años con un transformador de 220v-110v sin nigun problema - Cuando la vendí vendí también el transformador, y ahora por nostalgia compré otra que venía sin transformador, asi que para mi la solución del transformador no me trae ningún problema - Si compro en el exterior voy a pagar en el mejor de los casos los mismo, y acá la Aduana te retienen cualquier mercadería aunque digas que no vale nada, es muy burocrático y tiene demoras, etc - Lo que voy a hacer es comprar un transformador de 100 watts aqui que me cuesta unos 25 dolares - te agradezco tu ayuda y saludos !

Page generated in 0.07258 seconds with 11 queries