Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Corrected - idoru

Psycho Squares Deluxe (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[a]
should be
Psycho Squares Deluxe (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[cr Innocents]

Psycho Squares Deluxe - Expansion Disk (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[data disk]
should be
Psycho Squares Deluxe Expansion Disk 0004 - Barest Essentials (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[data disk]

Psycho Squares Deluxe - Expansion Disk (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[h Calvin & Hobbs][data disk]
should be
Psycho Squares Deluxe Expansion Disk 0006 - Calvin & Hobbs (1994)(Dark Unicorn)[data disk]

Crystal Hammer (1987)(reLINE)[h AFL][1993 hack]
should be
Crystal Hammer '93 Edition (1993)(reLINE)[cr AFL]

Storyland 2 (19xx)(D. Alexander)(PD)[AMOS]
is 1991

1 Across 2 Down (1990)(Amiganuts United)(LW)(Disk x of 2)[AMOS]
should be
1 Across 2 Down (1990-12)(Amiganuts United)(LW)(Disk x of 2)[AMOS]

Bones (1997)(Black Lightening)
should be
Bones (1997)(Black Lightning)

Thingamajig (1990)(Sparx)(PD)
should be
Thingamajig (1993)(CLR-Sparx)(LW)
The original game was released in 1990, but this is the Licenseware version from CLR which was published in 1993.
Incidently, since LW games had to be purchased from their publisher, how come they are located in the PD dats? PD suggests freely distributable and LW games were anything but.
Current solution is a catch-all dat, there's at least 1 other thread elsewhere here that delves a bit deeper.

Lottery Pro v1.2 (199x)(Avante Software)[AMOS]
is 1995 and should be in the Games dat, IMHO, and here's why:
Gambling is considered gaming. Otherwise, all the Vegas-style games (card games, roulette, bingo, etc.) would be apps, as are fruit machines and anything else related. Sure, Lottery/Lotto genre software are boring and ugly to look at, but then so are text adventures. Lottery is a game of chance, game being the operative word.
Finally, click on Register Goodies from the menu of this disk and you will be taken to a bunch of interesting games.
As far as I see it, these are not games. After I had a look I couldn't see any gameplay whatsoever, they are "tools" to supposedly improve your chances in playing a real lottery - not a simulated one included within the program. If I happened to miss said simulation being included, then that would be a different case

Thanks Twistin'Ghost

Last edited by [idoru]; 29 January 2005 at 15:08.

Page generated in 0.04665 seconds with 11 queries