View Single Post
Old 09 January 2009, 08:42   #1
Nostalgeek
OT Whore

A simple request...

Hello coding gurus!

I have a simple request and I'm actually looking for an approval from you guys.

I decided 2 days ago to get back to coding...something I didn't do since....10 years. I was about 16 or 17 years old, learned the basics of C by myself (never followed any lessons). I had some mid+ BASIC skills already. At the time, my C knowledge was already like a swiss cheese, so imagine what it is 10 years after without any single bit of practicing

My request is simple. Would you guys mind if I open my very own topic in this area of the board to ask C questions when I encounter problems? I'm restarting from the very scratch. I am now trying to get a perfect grip of tables and pointers at this very moment, and actually it's not going too bad I just know that I'll have a few questions here and there I won't be able to find answers to by googling or will not be able to find a satisfying one.

Why here and not a C-newbies dedicated board may you ask? Because this community already proved to be one hell of a nice, helpful, mature and on top of that - skilled community, and if I have questions, I know I'd love you guys to answer to them.

Therefore this post, in order to get a kind of acknowledgment, because what I'm asking is basically not this board's very first purpose.

PS: if you have any recommended resources, top quality C lessons on the web and stuff, I'd be pleased to get your comments!

Page generated in 0.04218 seconds with 11 queries