View Single Post
Old 27 March 2018, 20:45   #482
JimNeray
X-bEnCh addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
I think the BEST way to do this is selecting which executable you want (with a requester) when you set up the lists, not as an option with a different button.

So if you build a WHDLoad list in the Settings, then choose which executable you want for that particular list. Defaults to "c:whdload" but you can override to whatever you want with a requester.
Ok for me. I'll add this feature in a future release as this.

Quote:
I have to say that the screenshots are already ugly and totally unreadable
Damn you're right

Quote:
Understood about colors 0 and 1, to be fair to be able to set that on every pic would be impossible for me, so the screenshots will remain as they are. I think it's good enough given the system. We now have pics for about every release that could be in the WHDLoad lists of X-Bench
You've made a great job. Can i include this pictures packs in xbench ? And if yes who should be credited for the work ?

Quote:
If you have an 8GB CF card around, I can send you my hard drive HDF for you to test on your TF328. It already has everything in it. Of course on your Vampire system this would be fast (it's very fast on WinUAE with unlimited speed settings) but the CD32's humble 020 is struggling (i imagine this would be really bad on a plain A600/500).
I need to buy a new CF card for my CD32 first. thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudje View Post
I know, but if the drive which contains the mods doesn't show up in xplorer, I can't, can I
Oh sorry that was a misunderstand from me. Too fast reading ... So ... ahem ... No you can't you're right. I'll download this BetterWB and make some try here to see what appen.

Page generated in 0.04305 seconds with 11 queries