View Single Post
Old 26 April 2018, 19:49   #836
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valken View Post
How do I reset the default CNTRL AMIGA AMIGA to CNTRL LEFTALT RIGHTALT combo? I can't find it in the UAE files. I remember before the registry key import WinUAE was soft resetting that way.

I need to adjust my KB settings because my arrow keys + home / del etc.. are in a weird config vs normal IBM type KB.
I don't think you can unless maybe through the "Input" section of WinUAE.

This is a question for Toni really, although you could try the other key combination listed here to reset the Amiga i.e. <LEFT CTRL> + <INSERT> + <HOME>.

Quote:
In fullscreen, my LCD is stretched to 16:9 (monitor is 1080p). If I switch back to "windowed", I get the correct aspect ratio of 4:3 or 5:4.

How do I force the correct aspect ratio in fullscreen so the left and right side has black bars? It annoys me that the characters are all fat after nearly 30 years! I tried the filter settings but all it does is try to fill the screen instead of setting 4:3 or 5:4 correctly.
You have to play around with your video card settings

Sinphaltimus and ransom1122 had the same issue...

I'll make a post below about what they did and then also put a section in the 2nd post of this thread.

Quote:
Also, both Eye of the Beholder AGA 1 and 2 should be NTSC @ 60 Hz, not PAL. I checked it against the DOSBOX versions side by side to make sure the aspect ratio was correct, as well as sound playback rate. There are no extra pixels in those 2 versions. Will check the ECS version soon and more back to back testing against DOS based versions if I have.

Further comments to come after "testing"...
Hmmm, if memory serves me correctly CFOU! did these ports.

Surprised that NTSC would be required but...

Page generated in 0.15706 seconds with 11 queries