View Single Post
Old 26 June 2017, 23:14   #191
majsta
www.majsta.com

This is just to report what is going on. I talked to UK tech support over chat and they forward our discussion to USA office. I told them in detail what is going on.
Quote:
Hello Igor,

My name is ***** and this is a follow-up email regarding your recent chat with our eBay UK live chat support team about the removal of your listing (item number 263051313653).

We have reviewed your listing and can see that the action on your listing was taken in error and I am glad to inform you now your listing has been already reinstated so you can relist the item from unsold section of my eBay.

Igor, I apologise sincerely for any inconvenience which has caused due to this removal, though we make every effort to ensure that we only take action in cases where we have all relevant evidence.

I trust you can understand as keeping eBay a safe place to buy and sell is our top priority. Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

eBay Trust & Safety
OK, after Picasso96, HDMI, CE, German customs reports, Paypal cases, e-bay reports, blackmails over mail... Wonder what is next

Page generated in 0.08180 seconds with 11 queries