View Single Post
Old 25 July 2017, 15:22   #39
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaffer View Post
Thanks, I will make a new release this week. Respecting drive-select signal has made it much better behaved with multi-drive-capable games and with AmigaDOS. I would like to get basic 1602 LCD support into the next release too.
The only issue I have found so far is the one you know about, regarding all drives (DF1:>DF4 showing up. I think this could cause some issues if teh system is reserving memory for it, or on games that just don't work with external drives plugged in.

Other than that, everything I tested has ran perfectly. At first I thought I was running into some issues with the loader, but it turned out I was testing Jeff's new HxC loader ADF instead, and fr a while that worked, although it was a bit picky! After I realized my mistake and switched t the proper FlashFloppy loader, all went well.

I mentioned on an email something about font size. Nothing to worry about with this loader, it's perfect!

A minor quirk is something about how the loader scrolls through pages. When you are at the last page, you are allowed to "go one more" with the selecting bar going to the bottom, where there's usually nothing. Make two pages worth of stuff but not enough to fill a second page, press right on the joystick on that last page and you'll see the system refresh that same page (shouldn't do that), and send the "cursor" to the bottom where there's nothing.

ANyway, working on the tutorial this morning, will post it later!

Page generated in 0.08329 seconds with 11 queries