View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 09:52   #6
Turran

Hehe. Wrong one flipped out. Not the one I had logging on. Oh well =)

Heres an interesting tidbit. While its bugged, I set port 1 to "none" to see if it stops (instead of windows mouse). It does not stop. When I go back in it has changed to "Razor Naga" which is my mouse.

That mouse has special software for the programmable keys. I'm going to remove the Razor naga and kill the software and see if that is causing it.

Edit: That did not help with an already bugged mouse. Lets see if it happens again tomorrow then I guess.

This is funny though. If I switch port 1 to Keyboard layout B or similar, the mouse pointer is stable again. I cant move it ofcourse since it thinks its a joystick, but when I click the keys I can see it moving a little bit, just like when you are trying to move the mouse pointer with a joystick.
Switching back to "windows mouse" and it starts teleporting again.

Edit 2: Something else that is interesting. If I press F12 to make the pointer stop and then just close it again, I can move the mouse if I move it really slowly around. Like REALLY slowly. As soon as I make a rather quick move, it starts teleporting again. I set mouse speed to 1-10 but there is no difference on the speed that I can move the real mouse before it starts again.

Edit 3: Neither a soft reset, clicking reset in the properties OR clicking "Restart" clears it. I have to Quit and start it manually again for it to go away. Weird.

Last edited by Turran; 12 May 2012 at 10:22.

Page generated in 0.05374 seconds with 11 queries