View Single Post
Old 13 August 2001, 22:23   #2
Jambo
Yarr!

Location: n. A place where something is or could be located; a site.
I think Amiga Forever is an excellent package..

You get all the Rom Files, the WB Adf files (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.04 and 2.1) and Amiga Explorer..

You are paying for the ROM files and the WB files. Cloanto state they wanted to go for a classic workbench look. Its up to you how you change that and update it (you could always install AIAB)

I wouldn't recommend getting the CD over the Online Edition though, as the CD only comes with a few more extra's..

You say that Cloanto are making the last $$$ on the Amiga... Then why don't you actually go out and buy OS 3.5/3.9 off Amiga and support them with your money, you also have to remember that Cloanto have to pay Amiga for the license in the first place to distribute the roms and wb files, I don't think Cloanto are getting rich off supporting the Amiga emu community in this way.

Cloanto have been a long time Amiga developer and I believe they need to be supported. If you want to get the roms of your Amiga, fine! That's the first thing you should do.. But if you don't have an Amiga anymore and want to relieve the experience then buy amiga forever and help support the Amiga and a long time Amiga company and also get an excellent package!

Page generated in 0.08721 seconds with 11 queries