View Single Post
Old 23 January 2018, 16:33   #51
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by van_dammesque View Post
(BTW People I'm from the same area (did live in Newcastle but I am from a place immediatly close to him, and it is a football rivalry thing, pure tongue in cheek ofc!)

Funnily enough I quite like that, it is expensive though!

Thanks for the info checking it out now, for others:
Link

Now onto the game:
Great progress so far, however, just putting it out there for thoughts, but I prefer the pace and gameplay of the ZX Spectrumover the arcade, give it a whirl and see if an option in the game can slow down the pace of the gameplay to similar ZX thrills. The lack of pace doesn't detract from the gameplay IMO!

[ Show youtube player ]
You're not from the smog are you, one must wear appropriate attire when passing the smog on the A19 such as a radiation suit

Seriously though, thanks for your feedback. I did actually love the Speccy version of the game but my aim is to try and port the arcade version of the game. I suppose I can think about adjusting all the difficulty settings, but to get it to play similar to the Speccy version would be a difficult task because it's so damn slow it would take me an age to debug.

Over the moon you've suggested stuff though, keep them coming.

And lastly.... Peroni or Blue Moon is my beverage of choice... expensive yes but quality.

Page generated in 0.04323 seconds with 11 queries