View Single Post
Old 20 October 2019, 03:25   #4
redblade
Zone Friend

I watched both games. I thought the New Zealand and Ireland game would have been closer, because there have been some games where Ireland has been leading.

Some guy in New Zealand bet $100,000NZD 49,428.5GBP on NZ to beat Ireland. I don't know how much he won.

A few years a go some guy bet $100,000 Don't know what currency on NZ to beat Ireland. Ireland beat New Zealand, I think this matched was played in USA <My left bracket doesn't work>

As for the England Aussie game, England seemed to have just dominated Aussie. I thought Australia might have came back because they normally do against New Zealand.

Japan Vs South Africa, Japan has won before and they seem to have good team discipline.
Wales Vs France, I want Wales to win because France has a habbit of beating New Zealand in the world cup.

Rugby world cup is on pay tv in New Zealand. I tried watching it on itv via a VPN but the ads won <5 minutes> and I didn't have a .uk credit card to buy a premium account which was 4 GBP a month compared to the prices below.

Early bird May 1 - May 31 $59.99 NZD 29.65 GBP 34.28 EUR
Tournament Pass Early Bird $79.99 NZD 39.54 GBP 45.70 EUR
Tournament Pass $89.99 NZD 44.48 GBP 51.42 EUR
Per match $24.99 NZD 12.35 GBP 14.28 EUR

I don't know what the business cost is for these packages.

@Bippym Lucky you with those 2 passports. I only have New Zealand and Australia, and want to get a Europe or Canadian one as well. I went to Norway for my OE and spent years working around Australia. Wow you went to London 20 years ago when Trance music was at its peak and also mushrooms were still legal.

Last edited by redblade; 20 October 2019 at 03:32. Reason: added a GBP

Page generated in 0.04147 seconds with 11 queries