View Single Post
Old 01 November 2012, 19:52   #13
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Magnum View Post
Hey Frode,

i get an FS-UAE Launcher error request after 2.1.1dev install when starting up the launcher - find the log attached.

Best, Thomas
Hi, the 2.1.1dev wxversion fix messed up the Windows and Mac distributions of FS-UAE Launcher . I put out a 2.1.1dev2 update on the download-devel page, as soon as I was aware of the problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onaryc View Post
Hi, I remember there were a wanted feature thread but i can't find it so i post my wish list here :
* when one load a HD file i think it would be nice to have the WHDLoad argument field automatically fill with the *.slave file.
I am planning to implement this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onaryc View Post
* The launcher is perfect to configure things but i think it would be great if all those configurations can be access in the in-ui menu (something like wiiflow would be awsome, using your data base).
Thanks again for FS-UAE
There will be a full-screen cover browser / game browser controllable with gamepads, with a similar style to the FS-UAE UI, but it might be realized through a separate program for practical reasons I usually refer to this picture. It's not vaporware, but it's not ready for public distribution either.

Page generated in 0.15831 seconds with 11 queries