View Single Post
Old 03 February 2018, 18:08   #5
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
T...but could I please ask you to kindly put this fix into the stable v3.6.0 version?

Reason being, I know that your *next* version cycle lasts at least 6 months...
Not going to happen. But it is guaranteed to take much less than 6 months (check the first post again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiga68k View Post
Currently it seems that only D3D11 'sees' that my Host Display panel is configured to output a 50Hz image (148500000/2970000=50.00) and does 'something'... (that's a pretty vague statement I'm afraid).
Does changing refresh rate in display panel change anything? (It is still quote odd that 50Hz is returned when asking for default. It should be highest supported normally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
Can you make an example of those affected instructions?
Are they really so rare that no software uses them ?
It means when writing long word, low word is written first, then high word. (It was low first, then high). Many -(an) address mode instruction use reverse write order on 68000.

No program notices any difference, unless it is some really tricky self-modifying code which most likely don't even exist. I guess at least in theory someone could do move.l ea,-(an) where an = $dff08c. (Similar CLR.L $dff088 case was fixed many many years ago and some programs really did it..)

Page generated in 0.04336 seconds with 11 queries