View Single Post
Old 02 November 2010, 01:00   #67
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Hi:
As nobody tells, the video is a shit. I made it with my mobile and I can't see nothing well, and if you could listen it you would see that each time I pump up the volume, the mobile turns down it automatically in the recording. I've made a couple of photos (with the same mobile), but I have to say a couple of things:
First: As I was planning to make the photos in the LCD I have, I changed Euro72 from Storage to Devs, and as you know it wastes chipmem, but I coudn't connect it and did the photos to the Tv, but with the same changes, so the chipmem in the photos is lower than the real one. (BTW it seems to me that it wasn't Euro72 what I had to use)

Second: The Graphics memory I've tell is with 256 colors!!!
I've changed it to 16 to try and it has given me 18560000 graphics memory!!!!! But won't make a photo of that, because it was very very ugly. I haven't installed any new palette, but I don't know if the first Workbench has so much chipram, and my Amikit is over OS3.9 boingagged 2!
Ah! I don't have any graphic card and the accelerator is a B1260 at 66Mhz. Of course, there are things dissabled, but I have others like the online update that work.
Here are a couple of photos, but tell me:

Does anybody have more chipram than I? I've heard a Frog sometimes can make dreams come true, but I thought it was a tale, so Frog thanks again... (and I owe you a kiss)

EDIT:
I won't make another post talking about something not related to the thread, and I really beg you pardon, but if someone wants to try the Amikit installation here are the instructions http://amiga-manuals.xiik.net/other/...Manual-ENG.pdf, although it was really difficult to make it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCD0002.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	527.3 KB
ID:	26860   Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCD0003.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	538.4 KB
ID:	26861   Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCD0004.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	549.0 KB
ID:	26862   Click image for larger version

Name:	ABCD0005.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	547.4 KB
ID:	26863  

Last edited by Retrofan; 02 November 2010 at 02:55.

Page generated in 0.06195 seconds with 12 queries