View Single Post
Old 14 August 2010, 09:54   #32
techn1um

LOL if I do sell the stuff I will of course mention it here first, too be honest I thought they were all cheap as chips coz its old stuff but having a quick search on ebay and it seems Amiga Towers still go for quite abit.

Once I get the memory from Steve I can power it back up and then ask you lot for help with the original questions but pointless doing it now why It wont run anything due to memory problem.

I have already gone through one box of floppies in search of your "scavenge" but nothing mate but still got loads more to go through which I might get to today.

Regarding the adf and demos stuff how can I put them to floppy, is there something I can use on my pc to copy them but then again can a pc even copy to an Amiga floppy?

Im ahem slighly older too, well 37 but to me thats old

Im glad I asked on here about the tower because I knew it had extras done to id but didnt realise it was pimped out and just thought it was a standard A1200 put in tower case with a scan doubler and keyboard / ps2 thing to enable it to use pc stuff such as monitor.

Thanks for posting the simm Steve.

Im off into town now, speak to you all later.

Page generated in 0.04364 seconds with 11 queries