View Single Post
Old 24 October 2015, 19:51   #1
spudisgood

Thumbs up Calling all North West England Amiga Users!

!! NEW AMIGA USER GROU P!!

Greetings Amigans!

I have been in contact with a couple of people regarding the set up of an Amiga user group based in the North West England - so... Manchester/Liverpool/Merseyside/Cheshire areas

I am based in Runcorn, Cheshire
So far I have received interest from users based on the Wirral and in Stockport.

There seems to be some interest in this, and I wonder how many more of us are out there?

If you are based within Northwest England (or woud not mind travelling to it) and would like to get involved in setting up a new Amiga user group I would be grateful if you could reply to this thread.

People interested so far:

Amiboy - The Wirral
outrun1978 - Stockport
ROMwack - Cheshire
spudisgood - Runcorn

What would need to be discussed:

- A name
- A venue central to people who would come
- When to meet and how often
- Promoting the user group - logo design and website

Why a user group in 2015?

Internet forums are great, but sometimes you cannot beat the social aspect of meeting likeminded people in the flesh and getting first hand help and advice. User groups are a great way to learn more about our Amigas, meet new people, and have fun!

I have been posting this on various other Amiga boards to generate maximum exposure and gain as much interest as possible, if you are interested and also if you know anyone who may be interested please point them to this thread.

My Apologies to admin if this is in the wrong forum or breaks any rules. :-o

I hope there are enough of us to get this off the ground. :-D

I have set up a Facebook group to discuss this centrally, as not all users are on all forums, if you would like the link send me a PM.

Kind regards,
Spud.

Last edited by spudisgood; 25 October 2015 at 22:50.

Page generated in 0.09668 seconds with 11 queries