View Single Post
Old 13 September 2017, 14:44   #33
Sinphaltimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptyerman View Post
Did you create the ISO with the Amiga Forever software, or download the ISO also?
I haven't tried the ISO creation as I also downloaded the ISO this time as well as the AF software.
If you did create it I would log in and download the ISO instead, it works fine.
I used the software to create the ISO - I'll have to see if I have access to an ISO download. the download link they send me for for an installable msi package. Also, I want to confirm, you're installing as full HDD install not as CD copied correct?

EDIT - Nope, they do not provide an ISO download. Only MSI installer. Logged in to my Anatgate account and all download links are for msi.

Also - Source: https://www.amigaforever.com/whatsnew/
Previously introduced in Amiga Forever 2014:

All Windows versions now come with a Windows Installer download (no need to burn or mount an ISO image to access the installer, or to wait for postal delivery).
New Build Image feature (Tools menu of Plus Edition), to create personalized ISO images (burn to CD or DVD) and portable environments (e.g. to run from USB storage). This is similar to the "old" Amiga Forever media, except that the content can now be updated and customized.

Last edited by Sinphaltimus; 13 September 2017 at 15:06.

Page generated in 0.05224 seconds with 11 queries