View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 01:56   #1
Sinphaltimus

Poor Performance with controller input

Hi, I'm fairly new at this. I installed classicWB with WHDLoad. running on an AMD 8350 with 16GBs ram using a slightly altered version of the default classicWB config. Slightly altered because I tried a lot of settings from these forums to try and trouble shoot what I thought was a sound issue. Turn out every game I run so far runs fine until I start using the mouse (as in cannon fodder) or XBox 360 controller (mostly testing with 1943).

Whenever there is PC input devices active, the frames stick along with the sound. It's not skipping frames or anything - the games actually stutter (while getting stuck). I've even tweaked my PC power settings. I do use Process Lasso to manage tasks on windows 10 and I have WinUae v 3.4.0 (2016.12.21) 64-bit. I give winuae.exe high performance profile and do not use any restraints on it via Process Lasso.

I've played with JIT settings and Cycle exact settings. I've got it the best I could using the attached config but it still occurs.

Wondering if anyone would be willing to take me through some settings. Asking for logs and such should come with a little direction. I don't know what logs are enabled, how to change that or where they are stored or labelled.
Attached Files
File Type: uae ClassicWB_PerfomanceChecker.uae (17.3 KB, 63 views)

Page generated in 0.04509 seconds with 12 queries