View Single Post
Old 10 December 2016, 22:03   #4
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

@Galahad
Appreciate the heads-up mate! Here's Anthony Putson's comment re: MK2 music credits from the YouTube vid you mentioned:

"Just as an FYI. Allister converted MK1 but MK2 was converted by myself. MK2 was converted from the Arcade music (don't know original composer) which was sent to me on a cassette. 8) There are many inaccuracies on places like the aforementioned and Moby Games for example."

The man is a fucking comedian! The "many inaccuracies" he speaks of include his own bloody company website, where the portfolio CV has listed supposedly incorrect music credits for MK2 for the last 5 years now!!!

I'm almost certain that's where HOL took the music credits from (or it was used to verify published credits at any rate). If you can't trust coders to remember their own game credits properly, then how are game databases supposed to get it right......especially if there's little else to go by, as sometimes is the case!

Do you have any direct contact details for this joker? If not, I'll email him at the company address (if I can be arsed!) to check which source of info. that he's provided is actually the God honest truth.

Last edited by DrBong; 11 December 2016 at 13:01.

Page generated in 0.05386 seconds with 11 queries