View Single Post
Old 10 June 2006, 04:24   #36
woody57

It is true Keropi that this is censorship but NOT in the same way the entire topics of religion & politics are outright banned.

Having empathy for use of the lowest common denominator is fine but since most of the perps are well known to me and have all at one time or another, opened totally off topic boards {of which I was a member independant of EAB} I know their OFF TOPIC postings here are very tounge in cheek.

They all know this board has limit's, they are testing to see how they can go before someone comments that its in "Bad taste" that is the payoff.

Do you actually think any of them yourself included will stop posting in OFF TOPIC

There will be the familiar moan about censorship, a touch of false indignation & things will just move on

This is not the 1st time nor will it be the last that the question of one NON Amiga related area seemingly taking over the board,factualy it prooves that the EAB membership actually care about a variety of things beyond their own prefered specialities.

Because without membership feedback over the bad as well as the good the board would just stagnate & that is why this thread is in Project EAB to preserve your comments as opposed to just Another OFF TOPIC sticky thread .

Page generated in 0.05850 seconds with 11 queries