View Single Post
Old 07 November 2013, 22:15   #100
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
Yep thanks Retrofan/Ratte that config got my SuperPlus mode back.

I'll do some testing with it and see how I go.
(Offtopic) Ufff! That's a wallpaper/WB screen setup... you see M8?
Ejem... send me a copy.

No glitches now like you have using HighGFX?

Edit: Someone with a full screen NTSC -non laced- config to post?

Edit: Yes, I'm sorry to say that we have hijacked this thread (edit: It was at the News thread), and mostly it's all my fault, but I don't know how to "clean" this thread. In part I'm very happy to contribute on something for a lot of people wanting a full screen 800x600 mode that didn't exist, with clear explanations -that's what I've tried to make- like someone suggested and "turned me on". Jens also said it would cost him money to release a Core to support SuperPlus or 800x600, and I've tried to help. But on the other side I'm very sad thinking about what Jens must be thinking about all of this in his "News" thread, as he doesn't say a word. I've got to say I'm very sorry about that, so I would like to beg Jen's pardon and ask some moderator (post reported) to move the off-topics posts here to another place, just if they think the same way or perhaps asking Jens first. Anyway I don't think I will post any other config here.

EDIT: Prowler has done a great work moving these last posts here and it wasn't easy. Thanks M8

Last edited by Retrofan; 09 November 2013 at 03:03.

Page generated in 0.04193 seconds with 11 queries