Thread: Amix in WinUAE
View Single Post
Old 08 October 2013, 15:59   #100
mark_k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiga_CDTV View Post
mark_k (or somebody): could you provide a quick guide on how to access a tar archive from AMIX? I am a total newbie on UNIX-side of things but I'd love to try some more things on it.
I'll try to write up something shortly. Been trying to get AMIX (2.1) installed in WinUAE, but for some reason the installer doesn't detect the emulated SCSI hard drive. Need to play around with that some more.

In other news, I have created a PDF file of the Installing Amiga UNIX manual, which as far as I know hasn't been available online until now. I took a pic of each page using my phone, so the quality sucks compared to what a proper scanned version would look like and the file is very large (~84MB). But everything should be legible and it's better than nothing. 4-s-h-a-r-e-d link

I've adjusted the link because the EAB forum mods decided to silently break links to various file-hosting sites . Copy and paste it into your browser, remove all - symbols from the site name and change hxxp to http before pressing enter.

I would upload it to amigaunix.com but the maximum file size there is around 16MB.

Amiga_CDTV: I've also uploaded some pics of two AMIX tapes to The Zone.

Last edited by mark_k; 01 December 2014 at 13:20. Reason: EAB forum blocks links to file-hosting sites

Page generated in 0.04791 seconds with 11 queries