Thread: ACA500 plus?
View Single Post
Old 06 May 2018, 19:21   #715
d4rk3lf

Ok, so i got my Aca 500+, installed workbench, whdload, and transfered some games...
So far - PERFECT.

However, I have some noob questions (not so much to do with Aca 500+)
How can I mount virtual Adf?
I want to install some apps (dpaint, lightwave 3.5, octamed... ), and also a Dune 2 game (whdload version is very very slow (I've read somewhere that with regular install it works much faster).

I've tried few apps that should do the trick (diskimage(gui),XFS, ADF_device)
1) When I installed diskimage (copied files from c to c, from s to s.. etc), and when i restarted, workbench refused to even start (some error). Luckily, aca 500+ is so easy to reinstall, so I did that.
2) Tried now XFS (same install procedurel, and when I restarted there was a bunch of virtual drives (I only need one), and some small errors. I've tried to mount adf, but couldnt. So I reinstalled again
3) I've tried ADF device, but this time I didnt wanted to copy anything to wb :l and i realised it has no gui, so I rather skip that one.

Sorry for the long post, for a rather simple question:
What app you recommend that will work nicelly with aca 500+, and how I can properly install it, and use it, without making a mess of my workbench (lots of small errors, lots of virtual drives)?

Thanks in advance.

Page generated in 0.04251 seconds with 11 queries