View Single Post
Old 28 March 2018, 09:27   #161
SimonV

Quote:
Originally Posted by retromax View Post
I remember reading about them about 1998 but owning one back then was just a pipe dream for me, I started editing video on a pc around 2000 when Adobe Premiere came bundled with my capture card. It’s only taken me 20 years to get one! Lol but now it’s about the fact that I always wanted one and one just came within my grasp, I love old technology and learning about this is gonna be fun as I’m gonna capture some vhs and pretend it’s 1998, life was good Back then I still had my parents and what seemed like all the time in the world. Currently I’m using google translate to get my head around this, it would be nice to have it in English but if that never comes to fruition it seems like a simple interface to learn via buttons. I know bewerken means ‘edit’ so my translation there is I bewerken on this video... Lol
I am sure someone can write you an English disk with his Kryoflux so you can reinstall it ? I can, I still have my friend’s Kryoflux here so. My manual is in Dutch so there I can not help.

Page generated in 0.05397 seconds with 11 queries