View Single Post
Old 24 June 2019, 19:37   #175
Puggsy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimo View Post
@all

In another thread, I've read that no developer does the effort to allow his hardware-hitting game to quit and return to the OS: well, I'd like to let you know that I did include such function in SkillGrid - all that's needed is pressing [ESC] from the title screen. I did my best to take over the machine at startup and release the resources when quitting in the cleanest and most compatible way.

Also, in the same thread, it's said that hardware-hitting games shouldn't really be expected to run flawlessly on all the Amiga setups, given the huge variety of configurations. While it's true that it's impossible to have the game tested on all the configurations out there, I did a big effort to have the game running perfectly and in exactly the same way on a wide range of very different machines.
You are a testament to the quality of real scene Amiga coders. Thank you for your work.
This is why I buy your games and not those of the whiny lazy cash-grab party crashers that appeared out of nowhere and only have bad excuses when called out on their bullshit.

Page generated in 0.04236 seconds with 11 queries