View Single Post
Old 30 March 2018, 22:34   #1
jrom
Wannabe asm coder ;)

ISO's or zipped content?

So, I've downloaded a couple of iso's and noticed some are not able to mount (windows 10 feature) or open (using 7zip). When using WinCDEmu I could mount those images and dump an .iso from the mounted images which I could open using 7zip. So there's a tip for those who have trouble mounting them... (the file size seems to decrease btw!... are they raw images or something?)

Now back to my observation: I've been looking at various sets and the DMS-LHA sets seem to be missing some entries and have entries which are not part of the set. If you look at the AmigaCDLists directory on DMS-LHA 23 (aka CD23) you see the CDxx.dir files. You see that DMS-LHA 01 is actually CD02.dir ... and DMS-LHA 05 seems to be of a total different set But I have not figured out which set.

Ok, my point... I seem to have CD01 - CD20 and I would like to upload these to the ftp to share them with all of you. But my question is... shall I upload them as an archive of the files on the CD's or dump them to .iso format and upload those?

Oh and I also noticed OldAmiga1-7.dir are on the ftp as "Amigacd 1 - 1992-06 - 1993-11 - bbs" etc...

Last edited by jrom; 30 March 2018 at 22:53.

Page generated in 0.04461 seconds with 11 queries