View Single Post
Old 18 April 2020, 20:27   #15
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerochip View Post
A bug I discovered:

If the first image isn't a PNG, the rest of the images don't load.

So, a config/disk with a ___Title.png and ___SShot.jpg will load fine, and display both pictures, but one with ___Title.jpg and ___SShot.jpg won't.
It is by design. It only does single check and file called ___Title.png must exist or config gets ignored. Minimizes time used for checking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerochip View Post
So, a __Data_ type would launch anything thats after that, with a normal shell execute etc I presume, and give the ability to show a png etc for the material, ie, the first page of the manual. Cool idea.

Or how about allowing clicking on an image in the image window instead / as well?
Or double clicking...

Actually, I'd probably use that exclusively then.. Eg
__data_manual.pdf_.jpg with a picture of the box, so clicking on the box would launch the manual.
__data_archive.url_.png with a title screen picture would launch a URL to bring me to my archive.org page
__data_hol.url_.png with a gameplay screenshot would launch the hol page.
__data_notes.txt_.png with a notepad icon would launch the notes!
Done. Mostly.

EDIT: __data_something.., then ___data2_somethingelse.., ___data3 and so on on. It also sets order of images because alphabetical order isn't always best choice.

Quote:
You might need to allow more than 3 images in the image panel then Toni?
Max bumped to 10

Quote:
Should be easy enough to allow maybe a double click on a picture?
With maybe a blue border to denote picture can be double clicked?
Currently single click opens the file if it has file attached (overriding normal single click feature).

Any other change requires more comments

EDIT: some way to reorder images probably is needed (currently they are always ordered by type of image first, then index of image)

Last edited by Toni Wilen; 19 April 2020 at 14:14.

Page generated in 0.06131 seconds with 11 queries