View Single Post
Old 03 January 2012, 03:20   #1
gibs
Banned

Amiga Boot Selector 0.4 released

Here are 2 videos of "Amiga Boot Selector":

1/ [ Show youtube player ]

2/ [ Show youtube player ]

I did this software because I was unable to find one...
Maybe there's one on 3.9 ?? Well till today I wasn't aware...

So, what it it ?
Well it allow you to boot up to 12 differents startup-sequence(s).
It can be very usefull if you use TinyLauncher for example and you don't want to boot the workbench or the early (startup for example).

Of course you can put your own label with your own startup-sequences, as you can see it will be well centered for a nice display.

In mine for example, I have the original startup-sequence without patches (it allow me to boot my CF on winuae (to do a backup it's faster) without editing the startup).

Or as you can see it allow me to start MacOS directly from ABS (without the workbench) and I have another one with PrepareEmul that land on the Workbench, so I can for example launch Miami or reconfigure ShapeShifter.

I have one to reckick in 1.3 (Kickcontrol was fun but sometimes I have to disable them (blizkick too) from my startup because they are incompatible with some software/games.

Oh well I have also one to start TinyLauncher, another one to start with blizkick...another one to reset (for example to reset PrepareEmul)...

the tool will create some empty files in S:AmigaBootSelector/ you'll just have to fill them with what you want.

And if the Timer reach zero, well it boot the previous Startup-sequence.
It will be possible to se the Timer too.

Well you got the idea.

ABS 0.4 : http://aminet.net/package/util/boot/AmigaBootSelector
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ABS.png
Views:	940
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	32289  

Last edited by gibs; 09 August 2012 at 00:10.

Page generated in 0.14877 seconds with 12 queries