View Single Post
Old 25 September 2018, 20:24   #98
Ian
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by majsta View Post
How to be serious with this when lately I was accused that I signed contract with Microsoft to ruin Amiga with this project. You have no idea what kind of mails I m receiving...
Edit:
It is not constructive to create conspiracy theories in every thread where Apollo-core is mentioned. This is not help. Points and statements mentioned here by some, don't belong to this thread. This thread is opened for GOLD3 Alpha discussion as I understand. So just flash it and see is it any good. That's it.
Yeah sorry about that, what can I say my sources gave me incorrect information

joking aside, please resolve your issues with Kolla, you seem like a fairly decent guy. I am not party to what went on, frankly I don't care that much either, but this cannot continue.

Even if the outcome is Kolla still hates the product, if he gets a resolution that is acceptable, then these threads might have a lifespan of more than 3 days.

It is not our place to silence him for his opinions, which do seem pretty valid to be honest, the onus is on you guys to get him to the point he can say, you know what they annoyed me, but now I can let it go.

Aim to win the hearts and minds, not shock and awe cause frankly the open warfare certainly isn't helping your project.

If this really isn't possible please let myself or one of the team know and then we can try and formulate a plan. If you want help, or somewhere to discuss it between yourself then also let us know. While it wouldn't happen over night, a private area could be created for a few weeks, for you to air all greivences with those concerned instead of in a public area such as this.

Again, this might not help but surely peace is worth a chance rather than the more drastic options available to us.

Last edited by Ian; 25 September 2018 at 20:29.

Page generated in 0.07562 seconds with 11 queries