View Single Post
Old 20 December 2016, 14:59   #18
DamienD
Banned

Phew; finally finished

Well, that was a mission!!! I mean, working out how to point the icon to the script wasn't too difficult. The time consuming task was LHA'ing up all the files / folders afterwards. This took 4 hours 15 minutes to complete.

Then it was time for testing. Extracted and ran; ooops... I forgot one small thing

Corrected the issue and then had to LHA everything up again; another 4 hours 15 minutes...

Anyway, all good now and have tested on a freshly installed / bog-standard Workbench 3.1 .HDF and also a Classic Workbench 3.1 Lite .HDF.

So, just extract the archive to the root of your hard drive and when in the folder "onEscapee" it's looks like this:

Workbench 3.1:

Classic Workbench 3.1 Lite:

Now, if you don't want to install into root of your hard drive you can extract elsewhere but... note that you will need to edit the file "onEscapee/onEscapee" to point the assigns to the new location

Let's say you extracted the LHA file to "SYS:Games" (so the game is now located in "SYS:Games/onEscapee"). Using a text edit change these lines:

To:

...and that's about it guys

The "onEscapee.lha" file has been uploaded to the EAB File Server under the directory "~Uploads/DamienD/LHAs"

Any questions / issues, please let me know

Enjoy!!!

Page generated in 0.07620 seconds with 11 queries