View Single Post
Old 28 December 2009, 22:54   #9
Photon

The theory was mostly to explain that it is not just "showing something beyond end of buffer". Something copied the searchfield dropdown-button (except grey background) from the top right of Opera window, to bottom right of WinUAE window. But I understand your not feeling the need to explain the phenomemenon

And something copied the ad (except white text) from middle right of Opera window to bottom left of WinUAE window.

Don't get me wrong, I understand you completely. Because my lack of interest is greater than yours. I don't even touch c/c++ except when to setup some header file to insert asm.

If I can somehow conjure up a newer DX version or get tips of a more compatible version, then that's the logical step.

If that fails I'll try a separate 2.0.1.0 install in another dir, then a driver update.

It's just ... strange, since I haven't really seen any glitches in any other program so far. I have a few games, lots of emus, and an absolute plethora of apps. Well, actually there is "kind of" a glitch in Maya, but it's well known that Maya sucks for anything but Quadro cards.

Page generated in 0.08149 seconds with 11 queries