View Single Post
Old 20 March 2017, 00:46   #15
nightman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroplay View Post
Are you absolutely sure it's an Amiga game you're looking for ?
I'm asking because Ecco is a Sega exclusive title and, from my own experience, memory can get a little fuzzy over the years.

Anyhow, there's a SNES title that partially fits your description, E.V.O. - Search for Eden, probably not what you're looking for but it's worth a look.
Actually you're right. Ecco was a Sega game. However, I do remember playing that and that's not the game. I've played EVO recently on an SNES emulator, not the game either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiganiac73 View Post
Hi nightman

Some questions

Do you remember if you could jump, run, shoot besides collecting objects and do things?

Was a kind of platform jumping game ,
One screen or scrolling screen?
One Level, Multi Level
The main Goal?
For example.. had a Boss creature to defeat at the end of the game
Or your mission were to find some sort of treasure Object ?
Or Gather all the pieces of something to build something?
It had some particular background for example Zeus castle or just plain blue water?

All this features can lead us to find more easily this game

looking according to the video at 20:00

Searching...
These are great questions. Unfortunately, I don't remember. I've tried so hard to remember

I remember it wasn't a jumping game. You moved around as if swimming.

It was a multi-directional side scroller. You could swim up, down, left, right, and the screen moved with you.

I don't remember if there were multiple levels, but I recall the "main" level that I played being very large, lots of areas you could go.

You did not shoot anything from what I recall. It wasn't a fast paced game.

You did need to collect things. Something in my mind says it was golden keys, but that might be wrong.

The background was either all solid black or solid dark blue, but no features or objects in the background.

You guys are all awesome . Seriously. I'm actually kinda hopeful I'll see this game again!!!

Last edited by nightman; 20 March 2017 at 00:47. Reason: details

Page generated in 0.05748 seconds with 11 queries