View Single Post
Old 12 June 2012, 22:10   #1
GBAura

Personal Nightmare and Waxworks Complete Rip

It's good to be back here again. Anyway...

Recently, I was searching around and accidentally discovered two of the underground Amiga games (refer to the title because I don't want to repeat myself here). If you heard about them, you know that they are horror point-and-click games, even though I didn't play them and watched the footage of it on YT, these titles really stood out for one thing.

Normally, I'm a person who isn't bothered by gore or anything that is suppose to be disturbing, but these two games actually scared me; not because of the death scenes themselves which are still brutal to this day, but the surreal setting and how the deaths are executed was the kicker.

I actually wanted to get the soundtrack for these games but the problem was either the songs weren't ripped, nor in their complete form. The first ne that I found only had the title screen tune and the other that I found only had the themes of the playable areas, but not the combat, danger or the death songs (or so I think, because I heard the death songs in the DOS version and not in the Amiga one).

Also, if any of you are going to rip Personal Nightmare, keep in mind that it only has one song (it's at the opening, mind you). For Waxworks, there is very little content of it on YT (aside from the soundtrack but Youtube just strips down the audio quality at a great length) so I can't fully confirm everything on what is there or what isn't between Amiga and DOS.

I would really like it if someone made a complete rip of these games. Thank you for listening.

Page generated in 0.07721 seconds with 11 queries