View Single Post
Old 31 March 2019, 17:10   #14
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrion View Post
Hi All
Great thread. C116 was my first computer later replaced by C64 (and then Amigas)
As an author of the title screen for Pets Rescue Im so proud of being part of this amazing project / game.
I'm working (slowly) on a Atari game Laura port to C+4 but it's still long way to go.
Without spoiling too much I was involved in some other game projects as well but I guess the development of them slowed down. No canceled - just postponed, but hey, new things will come for sure.
Congrats @carrion for helping creating something so great

I've connected my C= Plus/4 and it seems to work right

The keys work. A lot of them didn't seem to work when I clicked on them, but keeping them pressed made them to type, and then clicking every key several times then they started to type right. The more I use the keyboard, the better it works. No idea about how it improves this way. I cleaned the keyboard board with something like "Brasso" for metals, and then I cleaned it very well with IPA. I also applied IPA to the key's rubber contacts and I wiped out the excess with some cotton tips. At least now all of the keys are working, but as I've said I'll have to write some long text for a while till they work perfect.

Can you recommend any 16k program to improve typing/speed?.

Edit: I've seen this recent game, but it plays slowly as far as I can tell: [ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by Retrofan; 01 April 2019 at 04:58.

Page generated in 0.04910 seconds with 11 queries