View Single Post
Old 15 May 2006, 22:59   #43
Mungo
ATX - For Fun Not Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT
N.O.M.A.D. got a visit as well, but somehow he managed to bluff his way out, they never realised who they had!
Bloody hell. They obviously hadn't done their research

I quit the scene properly (I'd been on and off since mid 91 I think) in 1992 so missed all of that. I heard rumours that Psygnosis were super pissed with Anthrox for cracking one of their games (Before they released it I think), so I think I quit at the right time.

As I've said, I was strictly 'demo only' and fairly inactive by that point. But you never knew who they'd be after. Besides, beer and shagging were proving to be way more fun than the Amiga

I remember having to dump my Amiga (and about 400 disks) around a friends for a while at some point in 89/90. Pointlessly really as I was very small fish in the grand scheme of things. But it was easy to get caught up in the excitement

Most of those early bust rumours were just that. Rumours.

The only person who I ever knew to get busted was Dream Warrior. I think they had him for using someones PBX in a naughty, and wrong, way rather than anything strictly piracy related. Though I may be wrong on that.

Page generated in 0.07945 seconds with 11 queries