View Single Post
Old 04 July 2012, 15:00   #4
real1

Big grin

Hi, thank you very much, and i'm glad you like the website even tough it's not at all in English.
Im currently making websites in Joomla, but i have a lot of years of experience with this system, and with Photoshop. It's not my real job, i hope it would, but it's something i make in my free time. Sometimes i don't even sleep when im doing some website. I did make some that work out others that didn't.
Actually i have another website that is also of my own Aikido Portugal

I do have some 'imagination' and creativity for this, and since i love what i do and the Amiga, it's a breeze
it's only bad when errors occur, then you have to make some code changing and customization, i have a really 'funny' story. I had a problem with a module or compponent or some funcionality i wanted to include in the website but it just wasn't possible, in the community forums there were no solutions, i was up until 8 am, went to 'sleep' and woke up at 10 am with the answer, i dreamed with the solution! lol So im a bit devoted to making websites, i just love it i do it for pleasure. But sometimes i just dont have the time, and doing everything about coding and design, all alone, is too much. And i have a real job that pays me, that has nothing to do with this.

I'm very happy that Paulo Becas joined the website, he is the expert about the Amiga, and thanks to him the community is coming back to live again. He helped me when i recentlly bought an Amiga 1200, wich im proud of. And he helps every member that has any questions. Without him the site wasn't what is becoming now.

By the way my name is also Paulo

Page generated in 0.05084 seconds with 11 queries