View Single Post
Old 23 August 2019, 23:52   #14
chue

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetUK View Post
On a seperate note - does anyone know whether INT2 is needed or not? My understanding is it was there for a while until Stephen cleverly created a man in the middle fix, which means an INT2 connection is no longer required? Some people have suggested you get better speed with INT2 connected. I tested with it connected and found the keyboard stopped responding, but that could be because I have an earlier 534 revision here, or it might be that the connection just isn't required on the final firmware version? Sorry if this has been asked or answered, and I am sure it was talked about at various points on Stephens videos - I just cannot remember!
INT2 was only there for development. The 534 was designed so that INT2 should not be required to be attached. The 530 required INT2 and this was a problem because many users did not connect INT2 correctly and would complain that the card was not working. That's why Stephen put in a hack for the 534 to not require INT2.

I tried connecting INT2 previously, as somewhere I read that the 534 should work with it. However, I ran into some software glitches. After that I disconnected it. This was on the February 2019 firmware.

Page generated in 0.07401 seconds with 11 queries