View Single Post
Old 26 April 2018, 18:28   #835
Valken

Hi D,

I changed a few settings namely removing the scanlines and using D3D shaders with masks or no mask as my LCD has its own grid which I can see! I already had a 750 x 576 res so fullscreen was amazing.

I love the intros! Really brings back the old days feelings when we were kids with friends huddled around the miggy trying out the *cough*latest*cough* games after school!

Did a quick test and a few comments:

How do I reset the default CNTRL AMIGA AMIGA to CNTRL LEFTALT RIGHTALT combo? I can't find it in the UAE files. I remember before the registry key import WinUAE was soft resetting that way.

I need to adjust my KB settings because my arrow keys + home / del etc.. are in a weird config vs normal IBM type KB.

In fullscreen, my LCD is stretched to 16:9 (monitor is 1080p). If I switch back to "windowed", I get the correct aspect ratio of 4:3 or 5:4.

How do I force the correct aspect ratio in fullscreen so the left and right side has black bars? It annoys me that the characters are all fat after nearly 30 years! I tried the filter settings but all it does is try to fill the screen instead of setting 4:3 or 5:4 correctly.

Also, both Eye of the Beholder AGA 1 and 2 should be NTSC @ 60 Hz, not PAL. I checked it against the DOSBOX versions side by side to make sure the aspect ratio was correct, as well as sound playback rate. There are no extra pixels in those 2 versions. Will check the ECS version soon and more back to back testing against DOS based versions if I have.

Further comments to come after "testing"...

Page generated in 0.05161 seconds with 11 queries