Thread: wanted Deuteros
View Single Post
Old 04 June 2012, 21:45   #56
bfrnhout
Retro is the game to play

He is back. Back home today. Was almost dead. But luck was with me. Ik was 5 years ago in Korea realy in the middle of the jungle and had a bactery catching me. I did not know that then. And did not know it this time to. But a docter from Belgium reconise the simptones i did got. Slowly my body was giving up on me. Every week somthing was stop working. And had it two time my hart was stopped. At first we thout it was a simple thing removing a priece of my internal and i good go on. But it didnt.
When i was tested for that bug it was positive. This gave me a change to fight back. A long and stong antibiotic did cure me. I am now home and can eat everthing only my stamina is not still there. But now i have a long way to come back.

I did studiy a new type of program language. Witch have a close connection to C and C++ but stil maintaining the connection with Basic. I have to start over again. And on a way its good. In the previous version there where some misstakes. Witch i hade to work around. And now i have to redo it all. so i know the first misstakes and wont make them again. Within a couple of day the first part wil be released.
Talk you soon.

Page generated in 0.04179 seconds with 11 queries