View Single Post
Old 14 September 2020, 11:39   #95
TroyWilkins

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I'm coming back to this after a few years, and now am trying a different approach, using my Windows 10 machine to write and cross-compile using VCC, using the VBCC tool chain as found here on EAB: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=83113

I'm probably doing something stupid, but when I attempt to compile the cleaned up version by Thorham it doesn't compile and gives the following output:
Code:
D:\Amiga>vc -o Test1 Test1.c
\Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o: In "_drawGfx":
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x16): Reference to undefined symbol _GfxBase.
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x2e): Reference to undefined symbol _GfxBase.
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x4c): Reference to undefined symbol _GfxBase.
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x62): Reference to undefined symbol _GfxBase.
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x74): Reference to undefined symbol _GfxBase.
\Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o: In "_main":
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x106): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
\Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o: In "l14":
Error 21: \Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o (CODE+0x14a): Reference to undefined symbol _IntuitionBase.
vlink -bamigahunk -x -Bstatic -Cvbcc -nostdlib -mrel "C:\Users\thema\OneDrive\Desktop\vbcc\targets\m68k-amigaos\lib\startup.o" "C:\Users\thema\AppData\Local\Temp\vbcc068c.o"   -s -Rshort -L"C:\Users\thema\OneDrive\Desktop\vbcc\targets\m68k-amigaos\lib" -L"C:\Users\thema\OneDrive\Desktop\vbcc\ndk39\include\linker_libs" -lvc -o Test1 failed

D:\Amiga>

Page generated in 0.04376 seconds with 11 queries