View Single Post
Old 19 May 2003, 07:59   #22
Pyromania

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown_K
Im not praising anything, just stating facts most people here can see the difference. But I am not also calling a platform and an os satan and then on the other hand making a product that you hope people will buy and propogate their dependence on Windows based hardware. Saying you are trying to get out of the M$ platform in the future is no different then a crack dealer saying he wants to be a pharmasist down the road. Its what you do now that counts, and the crack dealer at least has the sense to keep his mouth shut about what he is doing.

I dont develope for microsoft, you do.
I dont ask people to use M$, I am all for freedom of choice. You are asking people to use M$ because you have a product thats needs the OS to run.

Basically your a hipocrit, calling M$ the devil but supporting the devil at the same time. The fact that you lower yourself to developing on a platform you despise and make such a fuss about proves nobody should listen to a dam thing you say. At least the Linux fanatics dont have windows loaded on there machines at home.
I develop anywhere there is a Video Toaster (Amiga, Windows, Joe BillyBob OS). That is what I do, I am a Video Toaster developer, bitch @ Newtek not me. They put the Video Toaster on Windows.

Page generated in 0.04947 seconds with 11 queries