View Single Post
Old 29 September 2013, 01:57   #52
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Yes, I see. To disable (I was asking just to avoid searching where it was) it is right click, Workbench, Settings, Components.
Disabling it here it changes (just an example, here I've got Mattahan icons, more demanding) from 1.524.032 to 532.256 of free chip mem using 256C with SuperPlus.

I ask about the screen mode just to know if it is "HighGFX" or "CGXHighGFX", when CyberbugFix is active.

Edit: Just thinking, cause I made the same kind of script to disable CyberbugFix on my AmiKit conversion, just deleting it from C. I didn't copy the idea, I just tried and later I saw it was the same on CWB -I didn't edit the script, just saw it has "If exists C:CyberbugFix", as I've got-.
It shoudn't be this way. When you configure CGX you change the options of FBlit and other things, so the best option to disable it would be to have a copy of the original settings to restore.

The result if you don't make that (I believe) is that you'll have less free mem disabling CGX that on a CWB without the option of CGX, and you know that to play NovaCoder's programs you need to disable CGX, but better to have the max of free mem also without the greatest patch ever.

Edit: LOL: "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (1 members and 18 guests)"

Last edited by Retrofan; 07 October 2013 at 23:14.

Page generated in 0.12774 seconds with 11 queries