View Single Post
Old 10 December 2014, 10:00   #9
nandius_c
Fernando Cabrera

Quote:
Originally Posted by phx View Post
Is lib.o a library (i.e. several object files coalesced) or a single object file? In the last case it should work to omit the LIBRARY keyword. Otherwise there is something wrong.
lib.o is just the result of doing 'wl lib.s' from AsmOne, that is, a single object file. Is it OK using 'wl' if I will use the linker with the file or should I use 'wo'? I'm not sure about what's the difference between those. Anyway, I couldn't make it work without LIBRARY.

Another problem I'm having is with the copperlist. I have a single file, copper.s (attached), which just sets a new copperlist and waits for the left mouse button. If I generate the object file with 'wo copper.o', I can run the exe file from a shell window and it does changes the copperlist and works OK (background color changes to black). BUT, If I do 'wl copper.l' in AsmOne and after that I generate the exe file with 'blink copper.l TO copper', it doesn't work (background color doesn't change). With the WinUAE debugger I see that COP1LC is pointing to an address which is not that of my copperlist. I get the same result from AsmOne if I change 'section data,DATA_C' to 'section data,DATA_F'...
Attached Files
File Type: s copper.s (4.2 KB, 132 views)

Page generated in 0.05249 seconds with 12 queries