View Single Post
Old 11 May 2017, 00:45   #1
tolkien
AmigaMan

Amidevcpp c++ link errors

Hello mates!

I´m trying to compile the simplest C++ project wit amidevcpp for classic Amiga with no success.
I can do it for the rest of the targets but no for 68k and is a clean install.

I get the follwing errors:

Code:
Compilador: m68k-Amiga-OS3
Building Makefile: "C:\Users\Johan\Makefile.win"
Ejecutando  make clean
rm -f MorphOS_hello.o Proyecto1.exe

m68k-amigaos-g++.exe -c MorphOS_hello.cpp -o MorphOS_hello.o -I"C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/sys-include"    -s -noixemul

m68k-amigaos-g++.exe MorphOS_hello.o -o "Proyecto1.exe" -L"C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib" -L"C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib/libb/libnix" -s -noixemul  

C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(misc-inst.o)(.text+0xfe):misc-inst.o: undefined reference to `_getc'
C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(misc-inst.o)(.text+0x128):misc-inst.o: undefined reference to `_getc'
C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(misc-inst.o)(.text+0x1cc):misc-inst.o: undefined reference to `_putc'
C:/CrossCompiler/AmiDevCpp/usr/local/amiga/m68k-amigaos/lib/libstdc++.a(basic_file.o)(.text+0x1c4):basic_file.o: undefined reference to `_fdopen'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make.exe: *** [Proyecto1.exe] Error 1

The example is:

Code:
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
  cout << "Hello Amiga World!" << endl;
  cout << "Press ENTER to continue..." << endl;
  cin.get();
  return 0;