View Single Post
Old 11 December 2014, 21:58   #86
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Thanks a lot, also for your photo. Can you hear well the radio stations with your specs?, do you like them?
I like a lot to run on WinUAE the "Better Config" script on Tools with just a click to have the config of your photo and to play any of those radiostations playing those nice radio streams and those great Amiga graphics on screen . With my real miggys and using ACA's I just have to use a MAS player.

No, using a graphic board is a bit difficult, and I want to thank you for asking first .
EDIT: Read the Support thread, here: http://eab.abime.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=348

Now I would have to make another RTG plug-in for this version but with the latest WinUAE updates I am a bit lost to create it (just to install a Picasso), so I will have to investigate more.

Edit: It works with RTG on WinUAE 3.0.0 and I haven't found any wrong fonts or images, I don't know why. It looks perfect by now using 24bits.

I don't know well how to make a working WinUAE config using PPC, but it works nicely just using an A4000, an 060 (you've previously used MorpheuZ to change the CPU libraries) and a Picasso IV zorro III.

I think it's amazing an OS that looks terrific from 16 colors to 16M -RTG- from the factory with few changes.

BTW, the Rainboot configs while booting work perfectly well using RTG too .

Last edited by Retrofan; 28 December 2014 at 00:44.

Page generated in 0.07246 seconds with 11 queries