View Single Post
Old 03 May 2018, 23:48   #31
mcb

It looks like the posts refer to two bugs, which have been solved:

- Two Amiga Forever emulation ADFs briefly had a buggy GetHostVar command in the Startup-Sequence, which would crash if used outside of the emulation or with the I/O board disabled. The bug was introduced after a change in the guest/host I/O functionality (via new Zorro board), and was solved shortly afterwards. either commenting out GetHostVar, as noted in the thread, or using the new version, will fix this.

- 3.X ROM 45.064 fixed a possible issue with floppy disks.

The underlying thing I find misleading is that there is this section named "support.Amiga Forever", where maybe some people expect support, instead the result is often incorrect information, if not bashing, even by administrators (see some comments in the threads you linked to). This is not an official Amiga Forever support site. We are working on something in this respect, where we can better and more transparently (benefit of a public forum, I admit) support different products, not just Amiga Forever.

I agree with you about existing bugs in the original Amiga OS, and we have been working for years to make it possible to make changes, but this topic now risks opening a can of worms, given the current "situation"

Page generated in 0.04304 seconds with 11 queries