View Single Post
Old 15 April 2007, 14:03   #5
Caradog

Dafel: Bloodline

Well, myself and Trez never wanted to close the project and offically it's still open.

As mentioned in this thread, finding decent developers (coding and gfx) was getting very hard towards the tail end of the Amiga - we tried with a succession of people there after but nobody could devote their time for free for very long with no financial support, and each time we hired a new person it was like starting all over again in coding and graphical style - it was a long drawn out process.

With all the hopes of Amiga DE (we even had a contract from Amiga Inc or whatever its called now and Microsoft) to do some of our prodcts into mobile devices, which fitted Dafel's style down to tee, but again, we waited for confirmation and waited, watched the market and nothing happened. We weren't going to take the risk (financially) to do it (we all got families).

Anyhow, if anyone want's to help out, let us know

We got 4-5 level sets of graphics ready to roll, we need more done but I'm estimating about 70% of game gfx *maybe* done (need to check).

Desperately though, developers are what we need and very very hard to comeby. We need a decent level editor for a start...

There we go, my opinion on Dafel being one of the people involved in it, Trezzer may have some more.

- Jay (Caradog).

Last edited by Caradog; 16 April 2007 at 13:24.

Page generated in 0.08323 seconds with 11 queries