View Single Post
Old 08 June 2017, 23:00   #30
earok

Cheers Akira a few notes.

Heart of the Alien + Another World will probably be up next, with a workbench friendly release as well.

Ultimate Fighters re-release is on hold pending the possible release of unreleased characters for Shadow Fighter (ref: NAPS team on Facebook)

Mr Nutz was voluntarily withdrawn because a publisher that I'm on friendly terms with was seeking the IP. Whether or not that IP exchange actually happened I'm not sure about so it could see a re-release (maybe as part of a platform pack).

Solid Gold is for sale now (it was freeware at the time), though the CD32 version was only a beta release to begin with (Galahad did the port unofficially). I could maybe see if they'd be OK with us doing the unofficial CD32 release with promotion for their commercial boxed release.

I wasn't planning on re-releasing Giana Sisters by itself (the collection will be though). Note that the SE version IS available as a standalone at http://pixelglass.org/GianaSistersSE

Flight of the Amazon Queen may be updated for CDTV compatibility.

The unprotected Team 17 releases are on AmigaJay's complete Team 17 pack I believe.

Some of the others (Aladdin, Lion King, Putty Squad et al) may be folded up into compilation releases.

Last edited by earok; 09 June 2017 at 00:31.

Page generated in 0.04215 seconds with 11 queries